Contest Rules for Staples Business Advantage Customer Facebook Contest
1) To enter this Contest take a picture of how you use the Post-it® Brand Products and post the picture to the Staples Business Advantage Facebook page with a comment on how you ‘Make it Stick with Post-it®’ during the Contest Period (as defined below). By submitting a Contest Post, each contestant agrees and consents to abide by all the rules and regulations of this Contest. No purchase necessary.
Show us how you use Post-it® Brand Products by commenting and sharing a picture below to enter to win one of 5 office pizza parties. No purchase necessary. Contest ends February 28, 2017
2) The Contest runs for 28 Days, beginning on February 1st, 2017 and ending at 11.59 p.m. on February 28, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
3) Five (5) prizes will be awarded consisting of one office pizza party to each winning entry. The estimated retail value is $200.00 CAD. The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, refunds, transfers, or cash equivalent payments will be allowed.
4) In order to win the prize, the selected entrant must first have correctly posted the picture with the comments during the contest period. Winners will be randomly selected and winners will be required to sign a declaration form confirming compliance with the Contest rules, accepting such prize as offered, and releasing 3M Canada Company from any liability with respect to the Contest. The chance of being selected is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5) This Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence and excludes Quebec residents. Not eligible to participate in this Contest are employees, representatives, and agents of 3M Canada Company. Also ineligible are members of the immediate family of and persons who reside with such employees, representatives and agents.
6) The decision of the Contest organizers with respect to all aspects of this Contest is final.
7) The eligible winner will be notified by a tag to their Facebook post. The winning name can be obtained by sending a written request to Afeez Ajibowu, 3M Canada, P.O. Box 5757, London, Ontario, N6A 4T1.
8) No correspondence in regard to this Contest will be entered into except with selected entrants. All entries become the property of 3M Canada Company and none will be returned. By entering this Contest all entrants agree to the use and publication of their names, photographs and addresses in any advertising or publicity by 3M Canada Company or its advertising agencies, without compensation either during or after the Contest.
9) 3M Canada Company will not be responsible for entries lost, misdirected or delayed for any reason whatsoever. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
10) This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
11) Privacy: 3M Canada Company is legally required to ensure that all personal information disclosed to or received from third parties is appropriately used, disclosed and protected. Personal information is defined as any piece of information, about an identifiable individual but does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization, which is the information used for this Contest. 3M will use any personal information only for purposes of administering the Contest. No disclosure of personal information to third parties is needed under this Contest. Entries will be retained for a reasonable period of time following delivery of prizes under the Contest rules.
3M Canada Company reserves the right to terminate, withdraw, or amend this Contest for any reason without notice.
3M, Post-it and Scotch are trademarks of 3M. Used under license in Canada. © 2017, 3M. All rights reserved.